Young, Wild & Free!


Whose life isn't a rollercoaster!?!?!?

I guess it's safe to say that everybody has their own highs and lows!

Minus the lows, I just feel like sharing these photos of the most brilliant experiences I've had, either solo or with my friends or #HandPickedFamily!

Wow! This One Is Surely One Heck Of A Memory! Everybody Is Sloshed! (From Left To Right: Gautam, Rohit, Me, Girish, Puran)
Cherie (Anusha) avec moi! Those Soho Nights!!! Selfie-ing before it caught mainstream focus!
A, A and D (Anusha, Abhinav & Me)
The Divas (Meetal, Me, Alisha)
Randomness (Koyal, Nicole, Nadia & Me)
My Leading Ladies: The Originals (In Photograph: Nicole, Chandni, Alisha, Me, Hemangi, Meetal, Koyal, Zainab, Nadia, Pari)
Eid 2009 (Me, Pari, Nadia & Eyad)
Pune Fashion Week - After Party 2010 (Aanchal, Me, Manasi)
Goa - January 2011 | I'm SMASHED! But, that didn't stop me from clicking the selfie! (Me, Aarti, Nicole, Chris & 'Whats His Name?')
Me, Heenal & Sooreh
Kimberley, Me, Lavina
Nandita, Koyal, Me, Pari, 'Whats Her Name?', Mohammed
Sittin Down At Mulshi (Me, Koyal, Zainab)
Sonjya's Farewell 2011 (Nicole, Anand, Joy, Shria, Suhasini(Sonjya). Gargi, Koyal, Neha, 'What's His Name?', Me)
Sonjya's Farewell | The Usual Mandatory Click With My #LeadinLadies (Sharwari, Suhasini, Nicole, Rishika, Me, Koyal, Ketki, Shria)
The Partying Never Stopped (Maddy, Lavina, Basel, Me)
From One Party To The Next, On And On It Went! (Shahrukh, Me, Okba, Lavina)
That Impromptu Trip To Bangalore | India x Thailand x Iran (Ashkan, Me, Chu, Danny, Nicole)
Selfie Like We Do (Lavina, Nicole, Saleh & Me)
Selfie Shennanigans After College (Me, Baani, Aanchal)
Those Loop Nights (Sithara, Priya, Me, Maddy, Lavina, Scherazade)
My Main | #ExHubby (Me & Chris)
Those Sufi Nights (Soheil, Aadil, Scherezade, Me)
'Cause Making Crazy Is A Must For Selfie (Priya, Iti, Me)
By The Seaside | Mixed Emotions (Nicky, Lavina, Priya, Sean, Mohammad, Me, Mohammad)
The photographs I've shared above are my favorites from my Facebook albums! And YES! I do frequent my albums just to reminisce on those days & nights, those moments and memories! Nothing better than to remember those happy times, always reminds me: I'm Blessed! No matter the highs and lows!

Click Click Click For #SpotifyPlaylist I'm Chilling To!

... xo ...
Subscribe on top, and get updates on the following;
Facebook: @WenICook
YouTube: Deepanker Attri

Comments

Popular Posts