Pune Times Fashion Week 2018 - Day 01: 'Blanco Bespoke' by Pranav Bhagwat


True to his words, Pranav Pratap Bhagwat truly does design to the 3 Cs that many (myself included) keep a keen eye for: Creative, Classy & Clean.

The men's wear collection of 'Blanco Bespoke' presented during Pune Times Fashion Week 2018 is truly fresh and futuristic. Be it Indian ethnic or western wear, he displayed a symbiosis and mergence of the styles & silhouettes of the Eastern and Western hemisphere.

The lads looked dapper in their outfits.

And I will confess, I'm guilty of wanting almost every item of clothing I saw on the runway to be added to my own closet.

The pictures below will give you a better idea of what I'm trying to say, check them out.

Pranav Pratap Bhagwat #YouAreAwesomeStayAwesome !

The video has been sourced from Times Fashion Week.

Photos: RAOS by Rakesh Oswal
Subscribe on top, and get updates on the following;
YouTube: Deepanker Attri

Comments

Popular Posts