Grandmama's Cafe!


...keeping in tune with their tagline: Grandmama's Cafe is an all-day cafe, which serves fresh and divine food just like Grandma would.


After setting up bases across Mumbai, the cafe has now set up shop in Pune. It's been a while that I've wanted to post about my visit to Grandmama's Cafe (Pune)

So, here I go...

On a night like any another, my friends (PriyaNicky & Yash) and I got together to head over to Grandmama's Cafe to enjoy their curated menu.


And the cafe truly did not disappoint!

Their menu holds an assortment of items that can be enjoyed without a hiccup; a fusion of Anglo-Indian, Desi & Continental. The brews & ales are up to beat as well.

With alcohol NOT on our minds, we settled in to order some of their confectionery concoctions. Everybody ordered something or another, I ordered the Belgian Chocolate Thick-Shake.


Putting it plain and simple, the milkshake was AMAZING!

Although I didn't click any images or capture a video of their interiors, I can clearly remember it well. The interiors give a very cozy & welcome vibe, most definitely a place that I intend to make into one of my regular cafes. The tint of teal-mint against the white, with retro and contemporary furnishings, this cafe is one of the best I've experienced so far.

And now for the food!

We left the decision on 'what to order' to our waiter, and truth be told, that wasn't a bad idea. His recommendations were more than satisfying. Everything we ate was brilliant!

The things we had:
  • Panko crusted Fish-fingers with Tartar sauce.
  • Chicken Mexican Pizza
  • Home-style Khow Suey
  • Chicken Thanksgiving Sandwich
  • Trash-can Nachos

Hats off to whoever is running the kitchen, because there wasn't a single thing in which I could find fault. The staff and management are quite humble and friendly, which undoubtedly made our dining experience better than usual.

My highlights from that dinner at Grandmama's Cafe: the trash-can nachos and the home-style khow suey. The Khow Suey, especially brought back fond memories.

So what you waiting for?
Gather your gang and grab some grub at Grandmama's Cafe!

One thing I know for sure, I'll be going back for more!

To make reservations you can call them on - +912026155566 +917420060448

Subscribe on top, and get updates on the following;
Facebook: @WenICook
YouTube: WatZzz Next?!!


Comments

Popular Posts