...from Pikachu to Jigglypuff!!!

Y'know, every once in a while memories flood one's thoughts with moments in the past. And no matter the emotions connected to those memories, nostalgia brews thick, like a  concoction in a witch's cauldron.

This past week has been a turbulence of flashbacks; for crying out loud, even today, as I'd to head to Lonavala for work, I couldn't help but reminisce the trips that a certain someone and me used to make on the very same route.

Anusha D'Souza, I dedicate this post to you!


Eleven years and a few months, give or take, to the day that we met and I still remember our very first conversation tete-a-tete. Cassy had better be happy with the gift And the wrapping!!!

Allow me to first sincerely apologize for letting my pride getting the better of me and blind-siding you & your advice and guidance.

 


I'm not gonna be all "boo-hoo", but yes I have been extremely sad these past years when I picked up my phone to message you on your birthday and allowed my ego to put a halt on that.



So! Here I am, with my heart & mind, on my sleeve as usual; being the naive person that you once identified.





I hope AND pray, that this will remedy one of my most grave errors! Here's to hoping, fingers crossed!!!

I truly do hope that it will make up for the years that I abdicated, I am truly sorry, but if it doesn't; well then you've got a whole lotta social media tagging heading your way. (Tagging happening every day, once, after I publish this post.)



You ARE and shall forever hold the title of my first & foremost 'Leading Lady', Treha is OBVIOUSLY above you, but that's a "nepotistic" thingy (dunno if that's a word).

I do hope though, that you never did hear anything ill of my making, 'cause if you Did! I didn't say it, I miss you immensely and not a day goes by when I don't think "What Would Anu Say?!"

ANYWHO!!!




'nough of being cheesy and all that jazz, I truly do hope that you'll make a stop in Pune in your up-coming trip to India, 'cause I just wanna hug you!!! Unfortunately, I have only recently acquired full-time employment, so I will not be able to come where you will visit!

I miss you and I truly, most sincerely wish you were living in the neighbourhood!!!

From Pickachu to Jigglypuff, belated Happy Birthday!!!


Comments

Popular Posts