DeeZzz Closet: Sunday Of Shoe-preciation!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a fabulous pair of shoes!" - Unknown. 
Some music with pride - We Party World Pride Session by Rodolfo Bravat
Who doesn't like shoes?
Slippers, floaters, loafers, sneakers, dress shoes, boots, you name it, I'm just gonna call them shoes.
Don't get me wrong!
I don't just simply like shoes, I love them. 
I just don't see a need to tax my brain, trying to remember all their various types.
With shoes alike, just as with my clothes, I prioritize the three Cs: 
Casual, Comfortable & Carefree.
I don't entertain formal footwear, just as I evade wearing formal attires; so forgive me as I give a guide to casual, semi-formal at best, shoes that I think any guy's closet should have.
Superdry
A closet without flip-flops, is like a refrigerator without food. Flip-flops are a 'Must Have', so pick a pair that would not only keep you content within your home, but also something that could be paired with your clothes for pool-parties etc.

 

 
I have found Converse All Star canvas shoes to be absolutely amazing! They have a good grip of one's foot, and have never once allowed me to slip while walking. And I've been wearing All Stars for many years, making use, and testing its durability through terrains and weathers of variable extremes.
 

[From Top Left: SuperdrySteve MaddenWoods]
Slippers a.k.a. slip-ons, are another love of mine. No hassle of tying laces, or fastening buckles, nor stripping velcro.

Gotta have a pair of sneakers! Walking in this pair of GAS Jeans sneakers is like walking on clouds. 
Black Loafers are like the LBD of footwear. And this pair by Steve Madden is, yet another smart addition to my closet. 
And then of course, everybody loves a good pair of party shoes. But, what kinds to buy, is always the inevitable dilemma.
Here are my top favorites from my closet of 2017.
 The Silver-Grey Chelsea Boots by Woods
They're boots and they're slip-ons. They don't need a reason to be, they just should be a part of one's wardrobe.
The Casual High-Top Sneaker: Dark Blue Velvet & Faux Snake-skin
, also by ZARA
The print of plaids, might be reigning print when it comes to clothes; I personally feel that velvet still exudes a sense of sophistication & style.
The High-Top Velcro-Lock Black Boots by ZARA
Basic Black can never go wrong, however, get away from the weary dull styles of days gone by and pick a pair of black shoes that add a sense of fresh to your closet.
The Shimmering Silver Party Sneaker by ZARA
Slay style with some shimmer! Solid colors are good and all, but there's should something exceptional about your shoes every once in a while. Think out of the box, go beyond norm-core, and invest in a pair of shoes that truly stands out.
Well, that's my bit for shoes, for now! 
Stay awesome! Stay tuned!
Subscribe on top, and you can even keep updated on the following;
Facebook: @WatZzzNext
Instagram: @WatZzzNext / @thedreamer89
YouTube: WatZzz Next?!!  

Comments

Popular Posts